KJ43

Bunkers

32 сообщения в этой теме

hello zorge, yes no digging, ground is frozen , have to wait now. But i can still go hiking and taking pictures.

Rassvet nice photo ! can you go inside or its destroyed ?

anyone has russian finds to show such like buckles and orders? I like those, and cannot see here

Поделиться сообщением

this should be an enlisted buckle model 1944, but i'm just an appreciator,not an expert , i cannot find such things in my area

russan1eg0.jpg

buckle2tx3.jpg

I brought such one (absolutely the same) with me to my home after retirement from Soviet Army in 1987

Поделиться сообщением

this wasn't properly a bunker but a coastal defense system, since the germans thought that the enemy should have landed here instead of Normandy. History went different.

Anyway, this is the fortification under the Castle of Thurm und Taxis

ridimensionadirotazioneva1.jpg

ridimensionadirotazionerg0.jpg

ridimensionadirotazionejp9.jpg

ridimensionadirotazionekq3.jpg

ridimensionadirotazionedc4.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

this should be an enlisted buckle model 1944, but i'm just an appreciator,not an expert , i cannot find such things in my area

I brought such one (absolutely the same) with me to my home after retirement from Soviet Army in 1987

You can see the difference - first buckle is "left", second - "right". First is a new one (from 1953 until now in some places), second is older type.

Поделиться сообщением

You can see the difference - first buckle is "left", second - "right". First is a new one (from 1953 until now in some places), second is older type.

Yes, now I've seen .... I see The way of catch fastening is differ :cool:

Поделиться сообщением

KJ43 - amaising photos i hope you have someone else ? Just becouse wintercome in Russia and the only way to have some fun is to look at such of this beautifull photos , so pls more your photos .... thx mate .

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу